Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Useful...

As much as insurance has sky rocketed...I don't have to worry about it. I also don't have to worry about it doubling or trippling if I'm in an accident. This is an anxiety many people face (and I've not heard one person say they enjoy it). And as I've said before, getting rides with people keeps me in company and gives me a chance to talk. As into myself as I am...this helps a lot. There are other people out there whose interests are different Han mine...When I ride along with them, I can see what they are, and find something new to be passionate about.
Sometimes, running errands with people is a cooperative effort...I mean, I might be keeping drinks.from spilling, or reading the map, or keeping restless kids down in their seats. This is all important...especially when a driver can't get to these things, and it prevents accidents.
Sometimes...it's keeping the driver awake. How many times have I come back from Disneyland in the middle of the night? Kudos to all passengers who have kept that driver paying attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment